Friday, January 29, 2010

Boba Carrier

As many of you know, I have been baby wearing Leah since she was a newborn.  I have tried many carriers.  I like them all for different reasons, but the Boba is by far my new favorite.

The design of the Boba allows to carry toddlers.  I would guess a 10 month old could comfortably fit in it, but probably not much younger.  This carrier is amazing because I will be able to carry Leah in it for years!  It even has foot stirrups for leg and back support when she is older.  It is so comfortable to wear as well, I really never got tired of wearing her.  I use this to go grocery shopping, errand running, and house cleaning.  I have even nursed her in it without problems.  I have been stopped at least 5-10 times in the grocery store from people asking what kind of carrier this is.

This carrier is much less bulky than other carriers I have tried.  It is very simple and to the point, it's organic too.  It gets the job done and looks stylish in the mean time.  I would highly recommend this carrier to anyone that enjoys being close to their toddler, needs an extra hand while cleaning up, or wants a nice carrier for outdoor activities without hurting your back.  Check out www.bobababycarrier.com for more information!  Use coupon code '"Life" for 10% off your Boba Baby Carrier purchase until 2/24/10!





5 comments:

  1. Great review and good pictures. Your daughter is adorable:o) I have a little girl born the day before and I just purchased the carrier. I can't wait to receive it and try it out. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking at Bobas the other day. Have you tried the Ergo? I couldn't decide which would be better. I currently have a BabyHawk, but my almost one year old seems a bit too big for it now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah,
    I do also own an Ergo. I honestly like the Boba better. It's more comfortable, and MUCH less bulky feeling. I also feel Leah's legs aren't so spread apart like I feel sometimes when she is in the Ergo. It is very comfortable for my back. I'd go with the Boba!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cool carrier, much better than the one I own. But, hey, can't beat paying seven bucks for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Leah..just came across to ur blog..Loved most of ur posts..:)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this posting? Click here!