3 years ago today my entire life changed. I not only married my best friend, but I began a new journey in life. 3 years ago today, I didn't realize how blessed I was. I knew Cavan was amazing, but didn't know how amazing. He has changed my life, and made me a better person. He respects and loves me so much. I am so blessed. 3 years ago today, I would have never thought I would be here... updating a blog about my children, my organic eating, my passion for cloth diapers, and my love of being a stay at home mom. I get to share every day with my best friend. He has helped me grow in my walk with the Lord and I am so thankful for that. I couldn't be more blessed. 3 years ago today was such a beautiful day. Red roses, black tuxes, and lots of smiles - we became one.



No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think about this posting? Click here!