Monday, November 1, 2010

MonkiSee MonkiDoo

I recently received a 5 series DVD collection called MonkiSee MonkiDoo.  It consists of fun and interactive videos that teach babies to identify their body parts, colors, shapes and more, all while learning to read.  Leah loves the video with all the colors and body parts.  She is very entertained by the fun music, colors, and adorable puppets.    I love that Leah can learn while being entertained by a video.  I also loved the length of the videos, they are only 30 minutes long.  It is long enough so I can get housework done, but short enough to keep her attention the entire time.  Now, Leah hasn't learned to read, but we haven't been showing it to her long, but it is a fun tool to help her continue to learn.  







The MonkiSee Baby DVD series is a fun way for your baby to learn necessary preschool skills such as color and shape recognition. The concepts are introduced in a fun and interactive way. Your baby will love to "monkey around" with the lovable Howie and Skip.  


Each Monki See baby dvd volume introduces new concepts to your baby in a playful and entertaining way. The MonkiSee collection is truly learning made fun. You will be amazed at how much your baby learns in this enjoyable manner.

Want to win a DVD by MonkiSee MonkiDoo?

MonkiSee is offering a lucky reader one of their collection DVD's!
Mandatory Entry: Must be a public follower of my blog. This must be done first before any extra entries will count. Please leave a vaild email address so I can contact you should you win otherwise you forfiet your chance to win.


Extra Entries: Leave separate comments for each addition entry.Your comment is your entry so please leave the appropriate number of comments for each extra entry.

1. Become a fan of MonkiSee on facebook, please thank them for this giveaway. (1 entry)
2. Become a fan of Leah Beah on facebook (1 entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway (2 entries)

This giveaway will end November 8th at 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random via random.org.



Congrats Erin Marie #13!!!

*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*

46 comments:

  1. I follow your blog!
    diggersnacks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of Leah Beah of facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a public follower of your blog.
    jnjelzinga04@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wrote a short blog about the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a follower of your blog!

    mynameiserno@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I became a fan of Monki See Monki Doo (also thanked them for the giveaway).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am definitely a fan of Leah Beah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow your blog!!
    erinmariebk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked Monki See Monki Do and thanked em :-)

    erinmariebk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally a fan of Leah Beah! :-)

    erinmariebk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a fan of Leah Beah on Facebook.

    Kristin
    joelcatts@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a follower of your blog

    joelcatts@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a fan of Monki see Monki do. I thanked them for the givaway as well as who sent me to their page.

    joelcatts@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow your blog
    purcellkatie22 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. fb fan of leah beah

    purcellkatie22 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a follower!
    j_lwillcox@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Facebook Fan of Leah Beah

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow your blog!

    jujubabyluv@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I "liked" and thanked Monkisee on FB!

    jujubabyluv@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I "like" Leah Beah on FB!

    jujubabyluv@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I blogged about your giveaway!

    http://brittany-threemenandalady.blogspot.com/2010/11/another-giveaway-up-at-beah-and-bubbas.html

    jujubabyluv@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I "liked" Monkisee on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a blog follower!

    hlunt12 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like MonkiSee MonkiDo on facebook!

    hlunt12 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like Leah Beah on facebook!

    hlunt12 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am a follower of your blog now! I am heading over to Leah Beah on facebook and liking it too. I already like Monki See Monki Do on facebook....that is how I read about your blog and the giveaway!
    Thanks!!!!! coyvail78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. hey again! i want this BAD! so I did all the chances for entry! liked monkisee, follower of you and i also blogged about the giveaway on my personal blog....
    http://stayathomemommyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm a fan of monki see monki do on facebook!
    diggersnacks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I blogged about the giveaway!
    http://therabbitthutch.blogspot.com/2010/11/monki-see-monki-do.html
    diggersnacks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I blogged about the giveaway #2!
    http://therabbitthutch.blogspot.com/2010/11/monki-see-monki-do.html
    diggersnacks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am a fan of leah beah on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow your blog!

    agoss963@gmail.com/ amygoss@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow your blog!
    Toni George
    -tageorge6386@xipline.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Now a fan of Monki See Monki Do on facebook!
    Toni George
    -tageorge6386@xipline.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Already a fan of Leah Beah on Facebook!
    Toni George
    -tageorge6386@xipline.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am a fan of Leah Beah on Facebook!
    Crystal Durfee
    Crystaldurfee@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am a fan of Monkisee on Facebook and Thanked them!
    Crystal Durfee
    Crystaldurfee@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Jen!
    What a great giveaway! I am a public follower of your blog and you can contact me at

    Ahollste@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am also a fan of MonkiSee on facebook.

    ahollste@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  40. I was already a fan of Leah Beah :-)

    ahollste@comast.net

    ReplyDelete
  41. I blogged about your giveaway! (Entry #1)

    http://oncehopedfor.blogspot.com/

    ahollste@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  42. I blogged about your giveaway! (Entry #2)

    http://oncehopedfor.blogspot.com/

    ahollste@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this posting? Click here!