Monday, October 18, 2010

Earnest Efforts

I had the pleasure of reviewing an amazing new toy.  Earnest Efforts makes amazing baby rattles.  Leah went crazy playing with them.  She was dancing around shaking and rolling.  She had a blast.

They are gorgeous wooden baby rattles, sanded so softly Leah kept rubbing them on her face.  They are made from Pacific Northwest woods, filled with Crosman copper coated steel bb's, glued with non-toxic glue, and finished with natural bee's wax.  They are so much fun and completely safe for babies to chew on.  Earnest Efforts have been making baby rattles for over 25 years!

Want to know the coolest thing?  No living trees were ever cut for their artwork.  How amazing is that?  I am so glad we were able to try these out, I know Leah loves them, and I am sure Brayden will love gnawing on them when he gets a little older.  Thank you Rick and Heather!!

Want to buy one?  www.earnestefforts.etsy.com

Want to win one?

GIVEAWAY TIME!

1. Become a follower of my blog (mandatory 1 entry)
2. Visit Earnest Effort's Etsy page and tell me which color rattle you like the best (1 entry)
3. Become a follower of Earnest Effort's Blog (1 entry)
4. "Like"  Leah Beah on facebook (1 entry)
5. Blog about this giveaway (2 entries)
6. Refer someone to this giveaway and you can receive 1 entry per person! (They must say you referred them in one of their entries)

Entires will be accepted until 10/25/10 at 12pm and winner will be chosen by random.org.  Good luck!!!

Winner is #4 Kristen!  Congrats!!





41 comments:

  1. I follow your blog!
    diggersnacks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow your blog!
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Sycamore the best
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow Earnest Efforts blog
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Leah Beah on facebook
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow your blog
    purcellkatie22 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like leah beah on fb
    purcellkatie22 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow your blog
    rmchalker at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked Leah Beah on facebook

    rmchalker at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like Madrone for a color

    rmchalker at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow your blog liz.m.taylor08 at gmail dot com
    I like myrtlewood

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like leah beah on facebook
    liz.m.taylor08 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm following earnest efforts blog
    liz.m.taylor08 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like sycamore the best :)
    Betsyblue221 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow your blog.

    morgane at katewwdb dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I Like Leah Beah on facebook (C Morgan)

    morgane at katewwdb dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow your blog via GFC.

    andrewndash@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like Madrone the best.

    andrewndash@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow "Earnest Effort's Blog" via GFC.

    andrewndash@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like "Leah Beah" on Facebook.

    andrewndash@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I visited their Etsy site and I like the Walnut rattle the best!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I became a follower of Earnest Effort's Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I (of course) "like" Leah Beah on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like the Walnut rattle best!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow Earnest Efforts Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I "like" Leah Beah on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I blogged about your giveaway!

    http://brittany-threemenandalady.blogspot.com/2010/10/giveaway-at-beah-and-buddies-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. http://brittany-threemenandalady.blogspot.com/2010/10/giveaway-at-beah-and-buddies-blog.html

    Brittany sent me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I follow your blog
    joelcatts@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I "like" Leah Beah on Facebook
    joelcatts@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow your blog via GFC (ColleenM).

    colljerr at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like the Walnut rattle the best but they are all beautiful wood!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I follow Earnest Efforts blog via GFC (ColleenM).

    colljerr at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like Leah Beah on Facebook. (Colleen Maurina)

    colljerr at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  36. I follow Earnest Efforts blog
    joelcatts@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like the Madrone rattle
    joelcatts@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the cherry rattle.
    diggersnacks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am following Earnest's Efforts blog!
    diggersnacks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like Leah Beah on facebook.
    diggersnacks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this posting? Click here!