Well everyone thought we were crazy for getting a new puppy when Leah is only 7 months old, but he is actually pretty good. He has a great temperament, and acts like an old man. So far, we are very happy with the little bubba.
Ever since I can remember I have always wanted a really nice digital camera. I have a nice little camera, but trying to take nice pictures with it is so hard. I am obsessed with pictures, and love taking them. I was very surprised when Cavan came home with Dad Carlson's new camera and said, "it's all yours." WHAT?!? I got all chocked up, and haven't put the camera down since we got it yesterday. I have been having a blast taking pictures. I cannot thank Dad and Mom Carlson enough - it's truly a dream come true for me.
So I guess from now on I have to post SUPER good pictures, I have no excuse now :)
Enjoy the pictures, and have a wonderful night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think about this posting? Click here!