Monday, January 3, 2011

One bad thing about cloth diapers..

The only thing I have come to not like about cloth diapers is when my almost 2 year old requests a color that isn't clean.  Now Leah is very particular.  When she requests yellow and I only have blue or pink, I better have an amazing distraction lined up, or we might just have a small meltdown.  Oh Leah...

She does this with many things.  For instance, every morning (seriously, every morning) she asks to wear a dog shirt.  We only have 1 dog shirt... so chances are, since she asks for this shirt every single day, it isn't clean.  She is so funny.  Since this is an every day occurrence, she has gotten used to us telling her the dog shirt isn't clean, so we avoid meltdowns every morning.  phew!

Brayden is growing like a weed!  He is really holding his head and upper body up so well now.  I am so proud of him!  He is so much fun and gives the best cuddles ever!  He's rolling over quite often as well.

I took Brayden grocery shopping with me today.  He did so well.  I put him in my Belle carrier and he was quiet as a mouse the entire time.  He even fell asleep right as we got to the check out.  He loves being worn in the carrier.  He was in it for over an hour without a fuss.  He's so great!



1 comment:

  1. And here I thought the only bad thing was the addiction... :D

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this posting? Click here!