Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tired Mommy...

I have been so tired!  I am sure a lot of it has to do with being almost 28 weeks pregnant, chasing a toddler around, and trying to keep up with the house.  Unfortunately, I can tell it has effected my mood lately.  I feel like my patience is very short, and I know that is just satan's way of getting to me.  I need to take a deep breath, and trust God that everything is fine!  Because... it is!

Leah was so full of it last night.  She was bonkers!  She ran around Grandpa and Grandma Carlson's house like a crazy person.  She sure has fun over there!

Once we got home Leah used the potty again.. I think this makes 8 times.  I asked her if she wanted to use her potty, and she was so excited.  I helped her get on, and she peed right away!  Now, I just need to get more consistent about asking!  I think she has the idea.

I made spelt pancakes this morning, but tried something different and put Mercola's protein power in it to get more protein.  I also put fresh blueberries in them.  They were SO good!  Leah enjoyed them too, and ended up stained very purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this posting? Click here!