Thursday, November 5, 2009
Soft as fleece!
My miss Leah got a one size fleece diaper cover from Jaynes Art Boutique. I was so skeptical at first thinking she would leak out of it. Not only did she not leak, but her skin was able to breathe in it. She looked so cute with that little fleece bum. The design of it is great, I have never seen a one size cloth diaper like it. For the smaller babies you fold the front down. When they get bigger, you simply unfold the front part and snap them up. What a great idea! Leah was so comfortable in it and it didn't leave any red marks (a problem we have been having with her pocket diapers). I also received a pul cover from Jaynes Art Boutique which is a little big for Leah now, but once she fits in it, I'll post some pictures. It's pretty cute though!! Check out Kyna's shop (jaynesartboutique.etsy.com) for great deals different cover options.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is an insanely cute cloth diaper! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDelete