Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mother's instinct

So, a few people have told me that I should be feeding Leah more than my milk. I didn't feel right about it, but thought she might be ready. I mixed up some organic baby rice cereal with my breast milk. Well, I am bet you can guess how she liked it just by the look of the pictures.

I was right with my instinct. She is not ready. She didn't like it one bit! I think we need to wait a few weeks and maybe try again.





Being a mommy isn't always easy, glamorous, or fun. Being a mommy is the most fulfilling thing I have ever experienced. I try as hard as I can every day to take care of Leah. I just love the little things that tell me I am doing a good job. I am also so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. He is always there to support me, and to help me when I need guidance. He always makes me feel like the best wife and mother. I am so in love with Cavan. Leah is so lucky to have such a great daddy.

I have a couple of prayer requests if you don't mind praying for us.

1) I need to have more Faith, I need to let go of trying to control things that are out of my hands, and give it all over to God.

2) I also need reassurance that everything happens for a reason, I guess it all comes down to believing and faith. It sure is hard sometimes to let everything go, but I am trying!!

3) My grandmother is having surgery in about a week, I know she will be alright, but please pray to comfort her. Please pray God will take all the pain away for her.

Thank you very much. Have a great start to the week, and I love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE the last picture! LOL. Such a priceless face :-)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this posting? Click here!