Leah enjoying Mega Fitness today
My mom knitting, what a Grandma! (hehe)
My tiny attempt at knitting
We were proud!!
We had a very full day today! We dropped Payton off at Cavan's parent's house, and went to Bryan's grand opening at Mega Fitness, it looks amazing! Leah enjoyed watching all the people, and got to see Grandma and Grandpa Carlson, Aunt Casandra, Great Grandma Carlson, and Bryan... She loved it! We then picked Payton up and went home. Leah was so tired, so she actually fell asleep in the car, crazy!!
My mom and I quickly ate and headed off to our knitting class. I have always wanted to know how to knit, just to know how. It was a lot of fun. We took a 2 hour beginner class, and think we know how to do it for the most part!! I am thinking of going there once a week just to socialize and knit something, maybe a blanket. They all wanted to meet Leah, so I am sure she will enjoy going. We then went grocery shopping, and got right back home. Cavan and Leah hung out all afternoon while we were gone. This was the longest I have ever been away from Leah, a whopping 3 hours! She was hungry and I was ready to feed her :)
We put her in her jumparoo, and she went crazy, she has been squealing so much lately, it just cracks us up! Enjoy the video and pictures!!
hey jen it is madison bella and cody's owner i think leah is kind of a wild child there well she is so cute bye
ReplyDeleteluv ya,jen